Just bought an entire DJ set up and speakers over the weekend. Chose this video because her accent is hilarious. Also, she has some sick skills. Will hopefully be uploading some of my mixed tracks here soon!
10. I thought I lacked the gene for caffeine receptors. I was wrong. 3 Nespresso shots and 12 hours later, I’m lying awake in bed at 3 am when I used to be able to sleep at the drop of a pin. Instant/filter coffee an hour before bedtime has zero effect.
9. East Surrey laddish Hungarian A&E registrar, first occasion I’m meeting him on a Saturday night shift – Pointing at a 6 foot 200 pounds rugger with a dislocated elbow, “put that back into place for me, will you?”
8. Said rugger after having been on laughing gas, points at my candy, “I want some of that! I’m starving!” Giggles.
7. Surprisingly no expletives are emitted apart from a moaning of “Oh my God” after he’s been partially sedated. Wakes up, looks at my candy – Can I have some of that now?
6. Magnus Carlsen vs Vishy Anand! World Chess Championship 2013
7. Internship in McKinsey?? Try new things when young and energetic! Good experience and exposure to the rest of the world. Crash course in business.
6. Gym downstairs = Weight-lifting four times a week.
5. Pool downstairs in future (hopefully) = Swim seven times a week?
4. SJT in 3 weeks time. Crap exam for F1 allocation in the UK.
3. More wakeboarding and snowboarding please! Cornwall is stunning.
2. Ideally, I’d have a lot more time for sports. One different sport per day of the week would be perfect. Eg Football on Wednesdays, tennis on Fridays, American football on weekends, etcetcetc.
1. Christmas in London with Bloo!!